Happy Friday guys! Welcome to our weekly Friday Favorites, this week has been rather long for me and I feel like I haven’t accomplished much. Sometimes you just don’t feel like doing what you should and I am totally in that funk! Got to snap out of it! But I am so excited about today because there are so many wonderful things that I’m going to share that are so in right now and things I have incorporated into my own home. Along with a kitchen that will have you picking your jaw up off the ground!
1. Z Design At Home: This kitchen is everything that my kitchen dreams are made of! Yes! I have kitchen dreams, don’t judge me. The herringbone tile gets me every time! We are really hoping we can get started on our own kitchen within the next year and when we do I will definitely be pulling some major inspiration from Bree. If you haven’t seen her entire home be sure to go check it out here, it is drop dead GORGEOUS!
2. FAUX ROMAN SHADE: Have you ever priced custom drapery? Well if you have you know that I’m serious when I say you better have a hefty bank account because they are not cheap! I priced some for G’s room and when I picked myself up off the ground I busted out the sewing machine and threw some together myself! I somehow managed a semi-straight line. These faux roman shades are by the Drawn Company and are also shown in Bree’s kitchen above. I love the fact that they are reasonable considering they are custom. The listing is not to be purchased you must contact them first with measurements and fabric choice. The price listed is for the construction of the roman shade and doesn’t include fabric. They have fabric listed on their page for you to choose from. Definitely comes in as one of the cheaper choices I’ve seen.
3. LETTERBOARD: These letterboards are so cool! They would be cute anywhere and I love the fact that they don’t look all messy like chalkboards tend too. You can change the quote daily, weekly, hell hourly if you want! We will be putting one in our kitchen or entry, I haven’t decided yet. But this one comes in at a great price as most come in around $200.00. Here’s a little secret it’s on sale right now! Plus they are sold by the amazing Mandi at Vintage Revivals a great site for some inspiration if you interested in filling your brain with more DIY goodness.
4. WOOD BEAD GARLAND: These are super cute and a must if you love modern farmhouse style. They look stunning wrapped around glass bottles or even cascading off the side of a tray. These are priced to sell and even include a little lamb’s ear leaf on the end which I love! Don’t have a glass bottle vase, you can find one here.
5. TURKISH TOWELS: Tonic Living is one of my favorite stores, they sell fabric, pillows, drapery, ottomans, turkish towels, the list literally goes on. These are oversized and the color options are endless. We will probably get this striped version but they have others I wouldn’t mind having. They would look so good hanging off a towel hook. Explore their site I guarentee you’ll find muliple things you love!
Hope you all enjoyed today’s Friday Favorites, we have several projects we need to get done this weekend. First on the list is finishing those floating shelves that we were supposed to have done by the end of last weekend but we had a hiccup in our plans and neither of us were home long enough to finish them so for sure this weekend! We will have a tutorial up next week for you guys.