Welcome to this weeks Friday Favorites! Where I talk about things from the week that I love or have inspired me in some way. This week has sure been better to me than last week. If you stopped by on Tuesday you know about the chaos we experienced with our new bed which in turn had me staring at the computer for hours on end trying to find a different one.
After searching the entire week I think I may have found “the one” but I’m not going to jump the gun and say for sure, let’s just say it is a definite contender. Our mattress and box spring have been on the floor for a week and you have no idea how happy I will be to finish this room!
We always have such a horrible time finding furniture that meets our standards, we have been searching for nearly a month and have only found two that made the cut. We have gone to every single furniture store in town and nothing. It is ridiculous and I am to the point where I think we are just too picky! So wish me luck that this one works out and all of the bed forces stop working against me. 🙂
This week’s list may be my favorite to date, it makes me wish I had a never-ending supply of decor money!
This post contains affiliate links which simply means if you happen to purchase one of the items, I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Please be assured I only add links to products I have personally used and/or recommend and I would never jeopardize your trust to earn a buck and thank you for supporting p.a.d. For more information please see my Disclosures here.
1. Multicolored Runner: This runner is everything my rug dreams are made of! It would look amazing in a white kitchen with one in front of the sink and one in front of the stove! Every since I spotted this beauty I have been wishing I had a white kitchen so I could use it there but since that isn’t happening for several months we could use it in our laundry room instead. Plus the price is so amazing anyone could snag it
2. Navy Berna Vase Set: This navy vase set is so adorable, I literally have to have it! I love that they are faceted and think they would look amazing on our built-ins or even our master bedroom on the dresser or nightstand. The price is pretty good for a set, and they would look great with some white tulips placed inside!
3. Dorian 6 Light Chandelier: This chandelier is similar to the one we have in our office. I love the modern style and even if your home isn’t mid-century modern it would still look amazing. If you are looking to give a room that extra pop this would do the trick. Plus you guys know gold and I have a thing!
4. Harder to Say Whats Going Print: Since we have decided to change the design style in our home I have been thinking a lot about artwork and I love abstract art! There is just something about it that always stands out to me. This piece is amazing and I love the light pastel colors, they are perfect to liven up your space for spring.
5. Cameron Chair: Okay you guys, next to the runner this is my absolute favorite thing on this list. This chair is so unique, I love the color and beautiful lines. We placed the DIY X-Leg Desk we built in that awkward corner of our living room but if we hadn’t, I would love to place a pair of these in that spot.
Hope you enjoyed this weeks list and you all have a wonderful weekend! These past few weeks I have been feeling extra drained like I am going in fifty different directions and there are never enough hours in the day. So this weekend I plan to spend some time figuring out some things we can change to simplify our daily routine so that we get more out of each day. Do you have any tips or tricks? If so I would love to hear about anything you do or use to make things run more smoothly in your home.