Welcome to this weeks Friday Favorites! Where I discuss things from the week that I love or have inspired me in some way. I hope you all have had a wonderful week, I have been having such a rough time with the time change. Every time it rolls around it always takes me so long to get adjusted again. So for the past several weeks, I have been feeling so drained, it doesn’t help that I am a night owl by nature and even if I want to go to bed early my body fights me. Hopefully, I will get used to it and be back on track soon.
Then on top of all of that yesterday as I was dropping our daughter off for school I backed into a car that I totally didn’t see! 🙁 It didn’t mess things up badly at all just a few scratches that will need to be fixed but I was so bummed out all day. It was my first wreck if you want to call it that, needless to say, I am beyond ready to hit the reset button on this week.
One good thing that came out of this week is our master bedroom is coming along and should be finished up this weekend, they will be delivering our new bed Saturday so I am very excited about that. Plus I cannot wait to show you guys the end result!
This week’s list is packed with new items from targets Tropical Lush Collection, I loved so many of their new items that it was so hard to choose!
This post contains affiliate links which simply means if you happen to purchase one of the items, I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Please be assured I only add links to products I have personally used and/or recommend and I would never jeopardize your trust to earn a buck and thank you for supporting p.a.d. For more information please see my Disclosures here.
1. Blue Wood planter: This planter is the cutest! Plus the pot and stand combo are majorly trending right now but most are totally unaffordable for the average person. So I love the fact that this one comes in at under $30.00 and they also carry a green one that is a little larger. Huge perk they are on sale for the next two days!
2. Cactus Door Mat: With spring upon us that means it’s time to freshen up outside! We really need to redo our flower beds soon and update our front door color as well. This welcome mat would be the perfect addition to any door plus it just screams spring/summer! It’s also under $10 for the next two days!
3. Banana Plant & Vase: This faux plant and vase combo would look amazing on a console table or dresser. One of my favorite ways to add a pop of color to any space is through greenery, plus I love the color mixed with whites and blues. The banana leaves are super popular and would look great in a coastal farmhouse style home.
4. White & Blue Striped Throw: This is the perfect lightweight spring throw blanket. We usually have ivory faux fur throws on our sofas during the winter. I love the way they lighten up our brown sofas but when the weather gets warmer I like to have a lighter blanket and it helps the room look less heavy.
5. Blue & Tan and Blue Chambray Throw Pillow: I couldn’t choose just one and they look amazing together so I went ahead and linked to them both. The blue chambray is oversized and if you want a more designer look oversized pillows are one way to get it. I’ve seen both in person and they look just as beautiful as they do in the photos.
Hope you all have an amazing weekend! This Sunday is my birthday so I plan on finishing our bedroom and once all that is done I just want to be a bum for the day, sounds like a perfect birthday Sunday to me. Also, it feels like the older I get the faster they come, I swear I just had one! I’ll see you back here on Tuesday for the big Master Bedroom Reveal, you won’t want to miss it.