Welcome to this weeks Friday Favorites! Where I discuss things from the week that I love or have inspired me in some way. Hope this week has been good to you all.
I have really struggled this week with frustration from all the large mistake purchases we made when we first moved into our home. It isn’t easy to go back and fix those things all at once unless your loaded and were not. Overall I feel like we have a good plan and within a year the entire house should be where we want it to be, but patience isn’t my best quality by far. I want what I want and I want it now! 🙂
This list is full of things that I would incorporate into our home right this second. If you follow regularly you know that things have been a little more colorful around here, I feel like maybe it’s because I’ve been staring at all this brown furniture for so long that I need some color in my life.
When we moved into this house I was totally stuck on anything farmhouse and now I’m leaning to the more modern end of the style spectrum. Don’t get me wrong I still love farmhouse and there will still be some of those elements here and there but I’m just not sure if full-blown farmhouse is really me. My style is evolving and it couldn’t be happening at a better time!
1. Addison lamp: This lamp is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen! It literally makes me drool, maybe because of the lines and pop of gold/brass. I have been thinking about moving the lamps that are currently in our master to the living room so these would be perfect in their place.
2. Sloane Rug: These rugs are all the rage but you can go broke purchasing one that’s for sure! Most of the rugs this style are so expensive it makes me crazy just thinking about spending that much. So when I spotted this one I expected more of the same but it’s so affordable you guys. Especially considering the size.
3. Faux Eucalyptus: This faux eucalyptus would look great on a console table in the entry or even displayed on some buit-ins. Greenery is a must in every room to give it that finished look and I love that this also incorporates that touch of natural wood which in turn adds another texture to the space.
4. Lois Box: If you’re looking for small decor pieces to style a tray this would be perfect. I love incorporating trays throughout the home, it can make any grouping that looks cluttered instantly look put together and intentional. I don’t know about you but I could use every bit of the help I can get to help my home look more put together.
5. Rustic Wave Mirror: This rustic wave mirror comes in at 40″ diameter! Lets just say its HUGE! It is probably one of my favorite mirrors to date and I love the natural wood and the size makes this an amazing statement piece. I plan on putting this in our dining room or maybe over the sofa. The wall that our sofa is on is very long. Its such a big area that I have to figure out several things to use there to keep it from looking completely bare.