Welcome to this week’s Friday Favorites where I go over things from the week that I love and inspire me! This weeks list is full of color and I’m loving it. I have noticed over the past year or so how much my style is changing… My husband literally wanted to cry when I said that, but its the truth.
So I have spent the past several weeks really trying to hone in on what that style is and ways I want to incorporate that into our home. I am totally digging lots of gold, whites, grays and blues with a few pops of pink here and there. We officially only have one room in our home that is complete and doesn’t at least need painting so I have a long way to go with this transition but these are some of the items I would love to incorporate.
1. Elettra Vase: This vase is everything! For one its gold (my current favorite) and two look how amazing those pink peonies look inside. I absolutely cannot wait to get my hands on one, they are pretty expensive but it’s so unique I think it would be worth the investment and a piece you could use for a very long time.
2. Joanie Basket: These baskets have been floating around for some time now, but most of the time the price is more than I want to spend on a basket. This particular one comes in two colors and is very well priced, think I may need both! It would look great with a fiddle leaf fig or any tall plant placed inside.
3. Cobalt Striped Vase: I ran across this striped vase yesterday and thought it would look amazing on our built-ins in the living room. The stripes are gorgeous and some greenery would really pop against them. This would be perfect for the modern coastal space.
4. Latitude Art Canvas: This canvas has been on my mind for weeks! I found it by accident a while back and fell in love with all of the beautiful colors. It comes in a variety of sizes and even the largest size is cheap guys! I’m totally thinking once we get a new sofa that this would look amazing above it. What do you guys think?
5. Ophelia Ottoman: We are going to be replacing the bench we currently have in our entryway with a console table maybe a DIY saw horse type and I love when a set of these are placed underneath! It looks so beautiful and adds a different texture to the area. I have seen them be more than $800.00 at times so this one coming in under $151.00 is HUGE! Look at those beautiful nail-heads, you guys know I’m a total sucker for nail-heads.
I hope you all enjoyed this weeks list and again I want to thank each of you for stopping by. This weekend is so exciting for my family and I, my baby sister is finally coming home tomorrow! She left close to seven months ago to go do mission work in Germany, Thailand and Hawaii and we could not be more ready for her to be home with us again. She has such a gypsy soul so it probably won’t be long and we will be missing her again but this is the longest she has ever been away from home so it was rough on everyone. Especially with all of the crazy things going on in this world at the moment. Plus most of the time there was either no cell service so we weren’t able to talk as often as we would have liked, but it’s almost over guys!