Welcome to this weeks Friday Favorites! Where I discuss things from the week that I love or have inspired me in some way. I hope you all have had a wonderful week, you can do your happy dance now because it’s finally Friday! Over the past week, we have been going nine different directions and I am totally ready for the weekend so I can get some flower time in.
Last year we did absolutely nothing with our flower beds other than adding some potted geraniums. So this year we have decided to add more color and spruce things up around the front yard. Two weeks ago I planted some beautiful hydrangea’s that are going to be amazing if they live. We have some potted spiral evergreens that I would like to add some more things to also, so fingers crossed the rain holds off and we will be able to knock that stuff out.
We also have to start planning a birthday party soon which is one of my least favorite things to do. The actual party part is great but I can never think of good games to play or fun things to do especially for 10 year old girls. As a child, I was never a girly girl at all so those types of things do not come easy for me. Do you guys have any suggestions? If so I would love to hear them!
For this week’s list I wanted to go very neutral, I found so many great pieces and I hope you all enjoy them!
1. Sunburst Mirror: This mirror is probably hands down my favorite mirror of this style. The size is amazing and I love how much glam it would add to any space. I have been on the fence for years about buying it but since we are redoing our entire house I bet I can find the perfect spot for it!
2. Beckwith Lamp: Since we finished our bedroom I have been eyeballing the living room a lot! It is literally driving me nuts how brown every single thing is and I mean everything. Our current lamps are cream with burlap shades, totally shabby chic farmhouse. So I have been looking for something more modern and glamorous. I came across these yesterday and fell in love!
3. Laura Rug: This rug has it all you guys. It is neutral but still adds texture and the pattern is just enough to keep things understated but still pack a punch. We still don’t have a rug under our dining table since we had so many other things that needed our attention but I think this one would be perfect!
4. Napoli Console: For the past week or so I have been trying to decide if I should make over our hallway or the entryway. They would both be quick and fairly inexpensive, I just cannot decide which to do first. What do you guys think? We currently have a bench with compartments in our entryway but it always ends up stuffed full of shoes. My plan is to replace the bench with a table like this one and then make a space for shoes with some baskets underneath. I love that the finish is very light on this, I am over all of the dark wood after having so much of it in our home. This console is priced pretty well also.
5. Zara Accent Chair: Isn’t this chair darling? This would look amazing in any bedroom. If you have the room you could create a small sitting area which would make the space that much more inviting. I am totally digging the fabric, it is so subtle but still beautiful.
Have a great weekend you guys and don’t forget to pin the image below! Also If you haven’t entered our reader appreciation giveaway for your chance to win your choice of a $100.00 pottery Barn or Target gift card then be sure to head over and do that now here. All of the details are at the bottom of the post!