Welcome to this week’s Friday Favorites! Where I discuss things from the week that I love or have inspired me in some way. This week has been pretty uneventful for me other than finally being able to reveal our master bedroom! What did you guys think? I have to say it is amazing how much better I feel at the end of the day when I walk into the space knowing it is completely and totally us.
As much fun as I have during the process I like to take a little break between rooms to gather my thoughts. So I am not sure how soon but the next room on our list will be the second bedroom. Our son is going to be staying longer and will need more space than we originally thought so the plan is to give him the bigger bedroom instead of the office/guest room. It changes our plans for the space quite a bit and I will go into that in more detail later but hey we have to adapt, right?
This week’s list is full of fun decor and lots of pastel colors, since were smack dab in the middle of spring I figured why not brighten it up a bit. I love spring so much but usually, I spend most of it wishing it would stick around longer because the breathtaking heat is always right behind it and fast! I mean were nearly into May you guys!
You guys may notice I added a new slider at the bottom of the post hopefully it makes things easy for you guys!
1. Ludwick throw pillow: Is this not the cutest pillow ever! I love the colors and they are perfect for spring. I have been on the hunt for some new pillows for our sofa and so wish this would match our ottoman. 🙁 I have also included a link at the end of this post for a color block pillow that will go perfectly with this one.
2. Dorian Sputnik: Ooo la la! This chandelier is both modern and beautiful! I’m digging the shape and think it would look amazing with a rustic table. Mixing styles can give you a very nice look that seems curated over time. When we update our dining area I want to go with something like this plus it adds the perfect pop of glam.
3. Rosa Canvas: This canvas is gorgeous and can be purchased in different sizes. Large art is a great way to fill a space without it seeming cluttered. These colors don’t really match the feel we’re going for or I would totally jump on this one.
4. Docksta Dining Table: OMG you guys! The other day I was scrolling the new Ikea catalog and spotted this beauty. If you’re like me you have probably been seeing these everywhere for the past few months. The price on most I have seen so far are pretty expensive, so I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw that this one was priced under $200 bucks! I intentionally created this whole list with this table in mind 🙂 I think all of these pieces combined would make for a gorgeous dining room… Just sayin!
5. Logan Chair: This chair is so beautiful! I love the lines and that lighter colored wood is coming back you guys! A set of these would look amazing with a tulip table like the Docksta. If you happen to be searching for chairs for a tulip table I would try to keep things as open and modern as possible. Some chairs just wouldn’t like good with that style table.
I hope you all enjoyed this week’s Friday Favorites! Our youngest and my husband’s birthdays are both on Monday, she will be in the double digits which doesn’t even seem possible! Where does time even go? Seems like she was born yesterday now she’s halfway out the door. Why do our babies have to grow up so fast? I have a few little projects to finish up over the next week or so and the little break I mentioned earlier can’t last too long because our kids will be here in a little over a month and as of right now one of them has no place to sleep! I typically work best under pressure so cross your fingers things go much more smoothly than the master bedroom did! Have a great weekend friends!